Start: as soon as possible
Point Blank Games is an independent game development studio based in Berlin. We develop third-person action games for PC and consoles, and we’re currently hiring multiple positions for our project, "Stray Blade".
Company Culture - being part of the PBG family.
Investing in good company culture pays off in the long run. We hire people who embrace constant change, personal growth and are always ready to support each other. Everybody in the team has strong ownership over their responsibilities and works with a high degree of freedom and creativity. The happiness of our team members is our highest priority. Statistics have proven that crunch not only ruins the health of employees but also destroys projects. On the other hand, a positive, well organized and supportive work environment ensures happy teams, which leads to better games. With that in mind, we go out of our way to ensure that our work days are filled with fun, laughter and a strong sense of personal accomplishment for everyone.
- Creating appealing, stylistically consistent gameplay and cinematic animation assets for humanoid characters and creatures
- Polishing existing animation assets
- Implementing animation assets into the game
Your skill set:
- Great Keyframing Skills
- Great Understanding of animation principles
- Great understanding of body mechanics
- Great Understanding of video game animation pipelines
- Experience with both humanoid and creature animations
- Experience working in Maya
- Experience working in UE4
- Great ability to quickly capture the essence of a movement
Your bonus level:
- Background in martial arts, dance or any other movement practice is a HUGE plus
- Rigging Skills
- Experience in working on or playing souls-like or other melee combat games
- Experience in working with Unreal Engine’s new Control Rig Mannequin
Your PBG buffs:
- Flexible working hours and home office – we believe in a good work-life balance.
- Food and drinks – fresh fruits and nuts to keep you healthy, and fresh coffee, soft drinks and beer to keep you happy.
- After-hours gaming, drinks, parties and BBQs.
Please send your application documents together with strong working samples and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!